|Amino Acid Content:||High||Carbohydrate Content:||Low|
|Fat Content:||Low||Fiber Content:||Low|
|Ingredients:||Amino Acids, Vitamins, Minerals||Minerals Content:||High|
|Packaging:||Bag, Bulk||Product Name:||Amino Acid Feed|
|Protein Content:||High||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Storage Conditions:||Dry And Cool Place||Vitamin Content:||High|
15% Moisture Amino Acid Feed,
Sheep Amino Acid Feed,
ISO Cattle Amino Acid Additive
whatsapp: 86 13699415698
1. Amino Acid Feed for Cattle & Sheep Reduce Breeding Cost Rich in protein and amino acids. Nutrients such as growth promoting factors, with a complete amino acid composition and a high proportion of essential amino acids, are easy to absorb and utilize, promoting the growth of cattle and sheep.
2. High protein content, low fiber content, and abundant yeast and its metabolites.
3. Good palatability, mellow odor, enhances appetite, and increases food intake.
4. The product has a wide range of uses, which can save food for breeding and reduce breeding costs.
Raw material composition:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation products, Bacillus subtilis, active small peptides, cellulase, Xylanase, protease, amino acids, feed natural plant materials (hawthorn, orange peel), etc
Guaranteed value of product composition analysis
|Moisture %||≤15.0||Number of probiotics cfu/g||≥5×108|
|Crude protein %||≥18.0||Small peptide %||≥30.0|
|Organic acid %||≥2.0||Crude ash %||≤15.0|
The natural aroma and yeast metabolites produced during the fermentation process which can promote ruminant feeding. After seven days of use, the hunger sensation of cattle and sheep significantly increased, and the dry matter intake significantly increased.
By natural means such as nourishing and stimulating the microbial community in the rumen, promoting relative balance of microbial communities, and adjusting the internal microenvironment, animals can obtain more nutrients from feed and synthesize more bacterial proteins.
3. Improving Animal Health
By improving the fermentation function of the rumen, the growth of harmful bacteria in the rumen is reduced, thereby reducing the secretion of harmful bacterial endotoxins and improving the animal's anti stress ability and immune performance.
4. Improve meat quality
Metabolites contain a lot of amino acids, a variety of Digestive enzyme, organic acids, organic trace elements, etc., which can effectively improve meat color, increase intramuscular fat content, and reduce dripping loss.
5. Improving the Animal Environment
The improvement of rumen function is conducive to the improvement of feed digestibility, which can effectively reduce the concentration of ammonia and other gases in the house, thus improving the breeding environment.
Applicable objects:Cows and sheep
Usage and dosage
1. 4% -12% of the total mixed diet for ruminants.
2. Sheep: 50-100g/day, Cow: 100-500g/day.
3. Double usage before and after long-distance transportation.
Storage:Store in a cool, ventilated, and dry place.
Avoid mixing with toxic substances for storage or transportation, Due to changes in season and raw material appearance, there may be slight changes of product appearance, which does not affect product quality.
Shelf life: The shelf life at room temperature is 24 months.
Contact Person: Mrs. Linda
Tel: 86 13699415698
soluble in water: yellow solution
living bacteria count: 2 billion cfu/g
strains: Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Clostridium butyricum, brewer's yeast
functional: Promote the growth,reproduction of intestinal beneficial bacteria, promote the development of poultry' digestive tract, improve feed intake and increase weight gain