|Amino Acid:||30%||Packing:||1000L IBC Drum|
|Color:||Dark Or Brown Liquid||Application:||Agriculture|
organic water soluble fertilizer,
organic foliar fertilizer
30% Purity and Liquid State Extraction Plant Amino Acid Fertilizer
Organic Liquid Fertilizer
1. Enrich soil: accelerate the structure forming of soil particulars, reduce salt content, breakthrough mineralized layer, and effectively solve the soil salinization caused by over fertilization.
2. Balance nutrition: it contains Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphorus that required by plant growth, and chelating trace elements like Calcium, Magnisum, Zinc, Boron, Molybdenum, etc. which supply all nutrition in balance.
3. Root promoter and protector: the natural root growth factors, e.g. amino acid and fulvic acid, and their Useful metabolites are promoting root growth even in low temperature and less sunshine to enhance the root absorption ability.
4. Relieve pesticide harzards: the plants internal regulator and useful metabolites are both able to enrich and activate organic cells, relieve pesticides and fertilizers hazards and restore the physiological function of crops.
5. Disease resistance and output increasing: the added beneficial bacterium is albe to solve root disease and increase output.
Improve quality: the vital factors, e.g. glutamic acid, and aspartic acid is able to improve the flavor and sweetness of fruits and vegetables.
1. Quality Specification
|Appearance||Brown or black liquid|
|Solubility||100% Water Soluble|
|Total amino acid||More than 300g/l|
|Heavy metal||Less than 10ppm|
Shake well before use. Keep from freezing.
Apply by a spray method and with an adequate amount of water that will provide complete coverage of the plants. Do not apply undiluted.
The rate of application will depend on the crop, stage of growth, and severity of deficiency. The maximum recommended rates are for mature, full-sized plants. Reduce the rates proportionately when spraying smaller plants. liquid amino acid may be used on legumes, grain crops, root crops, cucurbits, cole crops, leafy vegetables, woody and herbaceous ornamentals, deciduous fruits, vine crops, tropical and subtropical fruits, and many other crops.
Leaf spraying: dilute into 600-800 times
Package and Storage:
Please keep sealed
Contact Person: Mrs. Linda
Tel: 86 13699415698