Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Foliar Spray,Agriculture,fertilizer,Crops,Organic Fertilizer For Rice||Release Type:||Controlled|
|Other Names:||Compound Organic Fertilizer,Amino Acid Micronutrient||Water Solubility:||Completely|
foliar fertilizer micronutrients,
foliar spray fertilizer
Copper Magnesium Chelated Micronutrients Fertilizers and Chelated Zinc Fertilizer
Micronutrient Amino Acids Chelate (Bron, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, iron, Magnesium)
I. Components of Copper Magnesium Chelated Micronutrients Fertilizers and Chelated Zinc Fertilizer
This product is mainly composed of 18 amino acids as well as more than ten kinds of trace elements like zinc, copper, manganese, iron and boron, etc. It is of no toxicity and pollution.
Amino acids is more than 28%, chelated trace elements (Fe+Cu+Mn+Zn+B+Mg) more than 10%
This product is all chelated organic trace elements, the absorptivity of which is 2~4 times higher than the inorganic trace elements.
II. Functional Characteristics
1. Promote the growth of plant roots, enlarge the leaf area, speed up the tillering process, make the stalk thicker, enhance the crops’ ability to resist disease and lodging, increase the output of leaf vegetables and tobacco leaves and make them go on the market earlier than usual
2. Increase the fruit-setting-rate, boost the young fruits’ expansion and coloration, increase the fruits’ sugar content, setting rate, output and improve the crops’ quality
3. Increase the resilience strengths, like drought resistance, cold resistance, waterlogging resistance, disease resistance and frost damage prevention, etc; increase the utilization rate and the efficiency of chemical fertilizers and pesticides and mitigate the chemical hazard on crops.
III. Scope of Application
Applicable to vegetables, fruit trees, tobaccos, cotton, teas, oil-bearing crops, Chinese medicinal plants, flowers, lawn and grain crops, etc; it can also be used in drop irrigation and soil-less cultivation.
IV. Using Method
Dilute with neutral water by 400-600 times or 30g product adds 12-15kg water to spray on the surface of the leaves.
Dosage: 40-50g each time;
|Dilution times||Targeted crops||Using method and the effects|
|Seed soaking||300-500||Melons and solanaceous fruits||Soak the seeds for 2-3 hours before sowing. It can boost the young shoots to germinate, offering a precocious germination, stout radicels and a high survival rate.|
|Roots dipping||300-500||Transplanted vegetables such as leaf vegetables||Promote the growth of plant roots, reduce the transplanted crops’ seedling establishment period, increase the amount of adventitious roots and enhance the nutrition absorption ability|
|600-800||Melons, radishes, peanuts, green peas and beans, etc||Spray. Speed up the germination, enhance the photo-synthesis, speed up the growth of leaves and roots and increase the resilience strengths|
|600-800||Grapes, oranges, mangoes, strawberries and bananas, etc||Spray. Promote the differentiation of flower buds and improve the flowers’ quality.|
|Young fruits||600-800||Grapes, oranges, mangoes, strawberries and bananas, etc||Spray. The fruits grow evenly with the same size. The good fruit shape can avoid the physiological fruit drop.|
V. Notes for Use
1. Do not spray on hot days or rainy days. Spray again if there is rain 6 hours after having sprayed.
2. The intervals for using should not be less than 7 days.
3. It can be used mixing with the most of herbicidal chemicals.
4. The valid is two years.
Package and Storage
20KG/Bag,10KG/Bag.(Kraft bag outside and plastic bag inside)
Please keep sealed and store in a dry place.
Contact Person: cdaohe88